Acharya Rajneesh, Rajneesh are the actual names of Osho. He was born on 11 December 1931. Osho was an Indian thinker, and pioneer of the Rajneesh movement. While he taught spirituality, mysticism and meditation therapies. Rajneesh’s teachings, delivered through his discourses, interspersed with jokes and delivered with a rhetoric that many found spellbinding. Also, Rajneesh showed meditation as a state of awareness to be maintained in every moment. In addition, he emphasized that anything and everything could become an opportunity for meditation.
Osho spoke many times the dangers of overpopulation. Furthermore, he stated “There is no need for anyone to suffer unnecessarily. Being retarded, crippled, blind, ugly – all these will be possible to change.” Hence he died due to heart failure on 19 January 1990. In early days, he gave ten commandments as
- Never obey anyone’s command unless it is coming from within you also.
- There is no God other than life itself.
- The truth is within you, do not search for it elsewhere.
- Love is prayer.
- To become a nothingness is the door to truth. Nothingness itself is the means, the goal, and attainment.
- Life is now and here.
- Live wakefully.
- Do not swim—float.
- Die each moment so that you can be new each moment.
- Do not search. That which is is. Stop and see.
Quotes by Osho:
osho quotes on happiness
osho quotes images
osho quotes on courage
osho thoughts on life
osho quotes on love in hindi
osho quotes on smile
osho quotes in hindi
osho quotes on friendship